M. Luciana Lombardi
Lombardi Indexing Services: University Press Books and College Textbooks (selective list)
- How Universities Work, by John V. Lombardi (Johns Hopkins University Press, 2013).
- Declaring Independence,
Jefferson, Natural Language, and the Culture of Performance, by Jay
Fliegelman (Stanford University Press, 1992).
- An Administrator's Perspectives
on the Community College: Essays by John Lombardi, edited by Arthur M.
Cohen (Washington DC, American Council on Education, 1992).
- Chronotypes: the Construction of
Time, edited by John Bender and David E. Wellbery (Stanford University
- Latin American Women and the
Search for Social Justice, by Francesca Miller (University Press of New
- The Ends of Rhetoric: History,
Theory, Practice, edited by John Bender and David E. Wellbery (Stanford
University Press, 1990).
- Erotic Faith: Being in Love from
Jane Austin to D. H. Lawrence, by Robert M. Polhemus (University of
Chicago Press, 1990).
- Power and Difference: Gender in
Island Southeast Asia, edited by Jane Monnig Atkinson and Shelly Errington
(Stanford University Press, 1990).
- Public Relations Writing, 3rd
edition, by Douglas Ann Johnson Newsome and Bob J. Carrell (Wadsworth/Cooper,
- Reading and writing [teaching
of], by M. Harp and JoAnn Brewer (Harcourt Brace Jovanovich /Cooper 1990).
- Women, Culture, and Politics in
Latin America, by Seminar on Feminism and Culture in Latin America
(University of California Press, 1990).
- Deviant Behavior, 3rd
edition, by E. Goode (Prentice- Hall/Cooper, 1989).
- The Sociology of Public Issues,
by Steven L. Nock and Paul W. Kingston (Wadsworth/Cooper, 1989).
- The American Evasion of
Philosophy: A Genealogy of Pragmatism, by Cornel West (University of
Wisconsin Press, 1988).
- Categorization and Naming in
Children: Problems of Induction, by Ellen M. Markman (MIT Press, 1988).
- Chernyshevsky and the Age of
Realism: a Study in the Semiotics of Behavior, by Irene Paperno (Stanford
University Press, 1988).
- The Constitutional Rights of
Women: Cases in Law and Social Change, by Leslie Friedman Goldstein
(University of Wisconsin Press, 1988). A case index.
- Leo Spitzer: Representative
Issues, edited by Alban K. Forcione et al. (Stanford University Press,
- The State and Rural
Transformation in Northern Somalia, 1884-1986, by Abdi Ismail Samatar
(University of Wisconsin Press, 1988).
- The End of Kinship: "Measure for
Measure," Incest, and the Idea of Universal Siblinghood, by Marc Shell
(Stanford University Press, 1987).
- Companion to a Sand County
Almanac: Interpretive and Critical Essays, edited by J. Baird Callicott
(University of Wisconsin Press, 1987).
- The Excesses of God: Robinson
Jeffers as a Religious Figure, by Willim Everson (Stanford University
- Imagining the Penitentiary:
Fiction and the Architecture of Mind in Eighteenth-century England, by
John Bender (University of Chicago Press, 1987).
- Violent Origins: Ritual Killing
and Cultural Formation, edited by Robert G. Hamerton-Kelly (Stanford
University Press, 1987).
- Effective Helping: Interviewing
and Counseling Techniques, 3rd ed., by Barbara Okun (Brooks/Cole, 1986).
- Idylls of the Marketplace: Oscar
Wilde and the Victorian Public, by Regenia Gagnier (Stanford University
- Law and the Shaping of Public
Education, 1785-1954, by David Tyack, Thomas James, and Aaron Benavot
(University of Wisconsin Press, 1986).
- Three Psychologies, by Robert
D. Nye (Brooks/Cole, 1986).
- Chronic Illness, by Ilene
Lubkin (Wadsworth Health Sciences, 1985).
- J. S. Bach as Organist: His
Instruments, Music, and Performance Practices, edited by George Stauffer
and Ernest May (Indiana University Press, 1985).
- Rancho LaBrea: Treasures of the
Tar Pits, edited by John M. Harris and George T. Jefferson (Natural
History Museum of Los Angeles County, 1985).
- A Creative Approach to Music
Fundamentals, 2nd ed., by William Duckworth (Wadsworth Publishing Co.,
- The Doctor's Computer Handbook,
by P. J. Fell and W. D. Skees (Lifetime Learning Pubs, 1984).
- Humanistic Nursing Process,
by Elaine L. LaMonica (Wadsworth Health Sciences, 1984).
- Living in the Environment,
4th ed., by G. Tyler Miller (Wadsworth Publishing Co., 1984).
- Notable Family Networks in Latin
America, by Diana Balmori, Stuart F. Voss, and Miles Wortman (University
of Chicago Press, 1984).
- Oceanography, 3rd ed., by D.
E. Ingmanson and W. J. Wallace (Wadsworth Publishing Co., 1984).
- Blake's Prophetic Psychology,
by Brenda S. Webster (University of Georgia Press, 1983).
- After the Gold Rush: Society in
Grass Valley and Nevada City, 1849-1870, by Ralph Mann (Stanford
University Press, 1982).
- Before You Invest in a Small
Business Computer: Essential information for First-Time Buyers, by William
D. Skees (Wadsworth, 1982).
- Covering Campaigns, by Peter
Clarke and Sue Evans (Stanford University Press, 1982).
- International Arms Control:
Issues and Agreements, 2nd ed., edited by Coit W. Blacker and Gloria Duffy
(Stanford University Press, 1983).
- Theories of Public Administration,
by Robert B. Denhardt (Brooks/Cole, 1983).
- Innovation/Renovation: New
Perspectives on the Humanities, edited by Ihab Hassan and Sally Hassan
(University of Wisconsin Press, 1982).
- National Union of Women's
Suffrage Societies, 1897-1914, by Leslie Parker Bryant Hume (Garland
- Power and Politics in America,
4th edition, by Leonard Freedman (Brooks/Cole, 1982).
- Organizing China: The Problem of
Bureaucracy, 1949-1976, by Harry Harding (Stanford University Press,
- Rattlesnakes: Their Habits, Life
Histories, and Influence on Mankind, by Laurence M. Kauber abridged by
Karen Harvey McClune (University of California Press, 1981).
- Social Work and Dialysis, by
C. L. Fortner-Frazier (University of California Press, 1981).
- Herstory Index. Indexer, 1970s.
- The Antitheatrical Prejudice,
by Jonas Barish (University of California Press, 1980).
- Chicanos in a Changing Society,
by Albert Camarillo (Harvard University Press, 1979).
- Counseling Adults, edited by
Nancy K. Schlossberg and Alan D. Entine (Brooks/Cole, 1977).
- Women in Spanish America: an
Annotated Bibliography from Pre- Conquest to Contemporary Times, by Meri
Knaster (G. K. Hall, 1977).
- Letters and People of the Spanish
Indies, Sixteenth Century, by James Lockhart and Enrique Otte (Cambridge
University Press, 1975).
- How to Father, by Fitzhugh
Dodson (Nash Publishing, 1974).
Index to Periodical Articles and Books
- Library Literature 1967: An Author and Subject Index to Selected Material on Library Science and Librarianship. Edited by Jane E. Stevens. Indexer: Mary Lombardi. (New York: The H.W. Wilson Company, 1968).